5.01.2011

My research blog

So what's the big cahfuffle, why haven't I been posting lately? I'm currently doing a Masters in Professional Design Practice in Dublin Institute of Technology, Deadlines are drawing in closely and I've been flogged with new pieces of work to do left, right and centre. I'm also considering a switch on blogs. But don't worry I'll give you all the link so you can still follow me.

I've attached a link so you can see it if you're interested in research, if not, that's cool. I intend to keep posting there for the mean time with more creative endevours.

Click Here To See My Thesis In Progress

It's a little on the rough side at the minute and I haven't gotten around to adding all my research to it, but there's time for that later. Right now I've got a media law and strategic marketing presentation to get my head around.

No comments:

Post a Comment